Hollies and Bells - The One Liner Collection | Creative Expressions

 Hello Friends!

Today's cards feature some beautiful dies from the One-Liner Collection by Creative Expressions. I used some oxide inks and the die-cut inlay technique to put these together. What a great way to kick off Christmas in July a bit early!



Watch The Reel For This Card Here!


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Card 1

I randomly ink blended this panel with Pine Needles and Rustic Wilderness Oxide inks. I then die cut the panel, white cardstock and gold mirror cardstock with the Creative Expressions One-liner Collection Holly Craft Die (CEDSE022). I used the white cardstock outline and the die-cut inlay method to add the mirror pieces. I added the sentiment by offsetting two layers of white and dark red cardstck cut with the Creative Expressions One-liner Collection The Holly and the Ivy Craft Die (CEDSE030). Finally I embellished this with Golden Rod Stickles.

Card 2

This card was made in the same manner as the first except I used Scattered Straw, Wild Honey and Rustic Hinge Oxide inks for the background. And in this case, I used Creative Expressions One-liner Collection Jingle Bells Craft Die (CEDSE020) and Creative Expressions One-liner Collection Jingle all the way Craft Die (CEDSE027). Again, I embellished the background with Golden Rod Stickles.

Card 3

For this card, I used the die-cut inlay technique and just switched up the cardstocks I was using for each section. This way I used everything I cut without must wastage. in a different way. I used the white card panel I cut in cards 1 and 2 and used the gold mirror cardstock die cut outline and inlayed the green ink blended die cuts. I had to cut some red berries too which I ink blended with Aged Mahogany and Candied Apple Oxide inks. I put together the sentiment in the same way as cards 1 and 2, except I used gold glitter cardstock for the offset background layer. I added the panel to a green cardstock base and embellished this with Golden Rod Stickles also.

Card 4

And finally, this card was made in the exact same way as card 3, except I used a yellow cardstock card base.

So, you see I was able to make 4 cards using this inlay technique with 3 different panels for each version of this card (total 6 panels). I hope you've been inspired to make something similar yourself. All of the products have been linked below for your shopping pleasure! 

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: Any products not included here are linked within the blog text) 

Comments

Popular Posts