Snowman Kisses By Sam Poole | Creative Expressions

 Hello Friends!

Today's card features the Snowman Kisses Stamp by Sam Poole released earlier this week over at Creative Expressions. I knew I had to colour this cute man in with my Copics when I saw him! And those snowflakes in the background, along with the Elegant Swirls Mini Stencil, really set the scene!


Watch The Reel For This Card Here!

This card was a fun and relaxing card to make. I stamped out the Snowman Kisses stamp by Sam Poole using some Memento Tuxedo Black ink which is safe for alcohol ink colouring. I then used my Copic Ciaos to colour that cute snowman (I completely lost the colour combo I used, so sorry for that). Of course you can see some nice reds, red violets, greens and blues. For the background, I used the Creative Expressions Mini Stencil Elegant Swirls (CEMSELEGANT) and Peeled Paint and Pine Needles Oxide Inks. I stamped out some of those snowflakes and the sentiment from the set and adhered the snowman with some foam adhesive. I backed this onto a 5" x 7" white card base and that's how quick and simple this was. In the end, I also added some Diamond Stickles to the snowflakes for an added glistening snow effect. 

I hope you've been inspired to make something similar yourself. All of the products have been linked below for your shopping pleasure! 

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: Any products not included here are linked within the blog text) 

Comments

Popular Posts