Woodware's Christmas House By Francoise Read | Creative Expressions

 Hello Friends and Crafters!

Here is a Christmas card I made using Woodware’s Christmas House by Francoise Read (FRS940). I used some oxide inks in red with the Woodware Pebble Dash Stencil (FRST059) released last month for the brick background, along with some simple copic colouring.

As mentioned, I used the Pebble Dash Stencil and Oxide inks in Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick and Vintage Photo to create a brick background. I stamped out the Christmas House and coloured it in with Copic Ciao markers. I fussy cut the image and propped it up on the brick background with foam tape. I adhered the panel to a 5" x 7" card base allowing for a 1/8" border. I then added some shine to the stamped image with some Cool Mint Stickles and used some Diamond Stickles on the brick background to look like glistening snow. Since this stamp has the image and sentiment in one, it makes for quick cards, ideal for mass production!

And that's all it took! I hope you've been inspired to make something similar yourself. All of the products have been linked below for your shopping pleasure! 

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: Any products not included here are linked within the blog text) 

Comments

Popular Posts