The Party Lei Stencil | A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello Friends and Welcome!

I made this art deco birthday card using the Party Lei stencil released by A Colorful Life Designs! (Use code DeepaFan10 for a discount!) This time I used my stencil and smushed my watermark ink pad through the stencil. Then I did some heat embossing with some sparkly WOW! Embossing Powder! I achieved the art deco feel with some dies and stamps from The Greetery. This is a unique way to use the Party Lei stencil in a not-so-obvious way and I hope you like it! Stay tuned for more inspo with the release throughout the month. I also have a reel which shows this and the rest of the cards I made for this release linked below for you. 


Shop the NEW Release at A Colorful Life Designs
(click here👇)

Party Lei Stencil 6" x 6"

Watch the Reel on Instagram

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here's another photo of this card. To see a preview of all the cards I'll be sharing this month, click the Instagram Reel Picture above. 


And that's my A Colorful Life Designs card inspiration for today! Don't forget to check out the shop and use my discount code DeepaFan10. You can get all the stencils in the release with the Master Creator's Bundle however my code won't apply as it's heavily reduced in price as a bundle.

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts