Copperplate Everyday Sentiments Collection By Paul Antonio | Spellbinders

    Hello Friends!

If you love all things elegant and classy, the Copperplate Everyday Sentiments By Paul Antonio at Spellbinders is the collection for you. These sets include large, beautiful scripts for everyday sentiments in the form of a letterpress plate to be used with the Spellbinders BetterPress System. Letterpress is all the rage right now and it's so easy and simple to do. These plates dress up any pretty background and, of course, I used Yana's peony background plate from her new collection in these cards. I also accented the sentiments with some older floral die sets. I hope you like them!


Shop the Collection Here 👇

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Hello Copperplate


This gorgeous Hello copperplate was pressed using a mix of black and bark BetterPress inks on light pink cardstock. I then used the Mirrored Arch Labels dies (another March Collection) to cut this and a mat from Spellbinders gold glitter cardstock. I also used some strips of this glitter cardstock on the background. These glitter cardstocks from Spellbinders are amazing and really help highlight your projects while adding some shimmer!

You'll notice that the background of the card is Yana's Peony Background letterpress plate, which I foiled using Spellbinders Satin Pink foil on dark green cardstock. This combo had me second-guessing it's use at first but it really grew on me. It makes a gorgeous subtle background and up close, it looks amazing! I then added some floral accents using the Be Bold blooms die set.


Thank You Copperplate


This card uses the Thank You Copperplate with black BetterPress ink. Once again, I used some Spellbinders black glitter cardstock with the Mirrored Arch Labels dies to mat the sentiment piece. The background is Yana's peony background plate foiled with bright pink foil and I accented this one with some more Be Bold Blooms.


Happy Birthday Copperplate


I absolutely love this Happy Birthday Copperplate with all it's gorgeous swoops and curls. Yana's peony background plate is behind the sentiment, but this time I simply letter pressed this using Mulberry BetterPress ink. I matted both the sentiment panel and background with Spellbinders Silver Glitter cardstock and accented it with one of Spellbinders' classic die sets called Mini Sprigs and Blooms.


And that is my card inspiration for Copperplate Everyday Sentiments By Paul Antonio at Spellbinders! As always all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I  have a bunch more inspiration there in posts and reel-form.

Supplies

Comments

Popular Posts