March BetterPress Club of the Month | Spellbinders

 Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing a card made with the BetterPress Club Kit of the Month by Spellbinders. This is such a whimsical plate and matches nicely with the rest of the club kits. I chose to make my card more of a spring card and added some floral sequins to dress up the gorgeous vines on this plate. This set is called Friendship Book Plate is available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!


Friendship Book Plate BetterPress 
of the Month


You can get this set along with all of the other kits this month plus a bonus item (a fairytale castle die set) with the Deluxe Caboodle Club Selection at a discounted price. Just click below to check it out!



Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

This card simply uses the plate for the border with a mix of Teal Topaz and Cosmic Sky BetterPress inks. I like to mix the inks on the plates by slightly overlapping them before I run the BetterPress through my die-cutting machine. I used the sentiment plate with black ink, along with the coordinating dies to cut out the center of the card. Then I added a mix of gems and floral sequins to represent the flowers from the plate.


Here's a close-up!


And that's my inspiration for the March 2024 BetterPress Kit of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts