Yana's Let's Celebrate Collection Part 1 | Spellbinders

  Hello Friends!

I have a 2-part post (potentially 3-part) using Yana's Let's Celebrate Collection at Spellbinders. I don't know what it is about these collections but I always end up creating way more than I intended to. I absolutely love the florals and I did a mix of foiling and letterpress techniques. I really find that the letterpress technique allows you to create so many cards in a short amount of time. I hope something here inspired you! 


Shop the Collection Here 👇

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

LetterPress and Coloring the Peony Background Plate


This card was made using the Peony Background press plate and the BetterPress System. I used a mix of Cosmic Blue and French Blue BetterPress inks with the plate, making sure to keep the darker blue on the outer edges of the plate. I then used some watercolor markers to colour in these grogeous florals, The sentiment was pressed and cut using the coordinating die in the Let's Celebrate Sentiments set. And with a few embellishments this card was complete! I love how this one turned out and hope you do too!


Foiling the Peony Background Plate


I used some champagne foil and the peony background plate to foil this card on Spellbinders Mahoganey cardstock. It turned out so beautifully, that I kept the negative foil for another card. I really couldn't cover up this card panel, so I just added the letterpressed sentiment from the Let's Celebrate Sentiments set and added a black glitter strip of Spellbinders cardstock.


Negative Foil and the Peony Background Plate


This card was really simple to make. I foiled the negative foil from foiling the peony background plate on some Spellbinders plum cardstock. I also letterpressed the sentiment from the Let's Celebrate Sentiments set with gold pigment ink. I then cut out the sentiment and added a gold glitter cardstock border using Spellbinders glitter cardstocks, which are ideal for creating all of these accents.


Mixing the Floral and Peony Celebration sets


For this card, I used the Floral Celebration plate on dark green cardstock with gold pigment ink. I just wanted to create a subtle background to complement the gorgeous Peony Celebration dies. I cut the border from gold metallic cardstock and popped out the centers. I then cut the same die from white cardstock. I used Press N' Seal to pick up the die cut from the acrylic pads while keeping the little pieces in tact. I then taped the back to hold all the pieces together. Then using a detail blending brush, I added ink to the peony in dark green and pink. I adhered the gold outline die-cut over top and affixed this to the green background with a strip of Spellbinders gold glitter cardstock. Finally, I added the sentiment from the Let's Celebrate Sentiments set along with some embellishments.


And that is my card inspiration for Yana's Let's Celebrate Collection at Spellbinders! As always all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I  have a bunch more inspiration there in posts and reel-form.

Supplies

Comments

Popular Posts