Yana's Let's Celebrate Collection Part 2 | Spellbinders

   Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing part 2 using Yana's Let's Celebrate Collection at Spellbinders. I'm sharing 3 more cards made using the Celebrate Flowers set along with the Let's Celebrate Sentiments set. These two go hand-in-hand and work for a bunch of occasions. I hope this post shows the versatility in these products. 


Shop the Collection Here 👇

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Blue & Pink Mother's Day Card


This card is so simple but so pretty! I used some Spellbinders watercolor cardstock to create this one which is actually ideal for letterpress techniques. I used the Celebrate Flowers letterpress plate which comes as two plates; one for the letters and one for the floral images. So I pressed the letter portion with gold pigment ink and the florals with black betterpress ink. I then used some watercolor markers with a watercolour brush to color in the florals. I also used an older glimmer plate to letter press the scalloped border. I added some soft streaks of peach watercolor paint in the background and I added the sentiment pressed using white pigment ink and enhanced with a white gel pen. 


Pink & White Congratulations Card


This card uses Spellbinders Velvet Rose cardstock with the Celebrate Flowers plate. The letters were pressed with gold pigment ink and the florals with white pigment ink. I always find that the white pigment ink is a bit faint, so I go over the letter pressed image with a white gel pen to help it stand out. I used the older double stripe border rectangle foiled with opaque white foil. Then I added the sentiment from the Let's Celebrate Sentiments set. 


Black, Red & Pink Happy Birthday Card


This card was letterpressed with all black ink using the Celebrate Flowers set. I then used the slimline fluted rectangles dies to cut out the image. I added some color with watercolor markers and then adhered this panel to black cardstock embossed with the Geo Quilt 3D embossing folder. On this card, I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Let's Celebrate Sentiments set, lending to the versatility in these sets.


And that is my card inspiration for Yana's Let's Celebrate Collection at Spellbinders! As always all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I  have a bunch more inspiration there in posts and reel-form.

Supplies

Comments

Popular Posts