Cheers To You Collection | Spellbinders

   Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing some cards made with the Cheers To You Collection by Spellbinders. These plates are amazing and I decided to use them in the desired way and with two tones of ink colours. I've also got a YouTube Tutorial for the creation of these cards, so be sure to check that out (link below)! 

Shop The Cheers To You Collection in the Spellbinders Store👇


Watch The Video Tutorial on YouTube👇


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of these 3 cards. For more information on how they were put together, watch the YouTube Tutorial here!

Card 1



Card 2



Card 3



And that is my card inspiration using a the Cheers To You Collection by Spellbinders. 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd, where I have a lot more content and cardmaking ideas! 

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts