Center Step Gingerbread House With Added Snow | Scrappy Tails Crafts

 Hello Friends!

Pretty soon I'm going to be putting away my craft supplies to do some Christmas baking. One of my favourite things to make are Gingerbread houses and cookies, so I thought I'd start with this paper version! This cute gingerbread house center step fun fold card was made with products from Scrappy Tails Crafts. I used the A7 Storefront Gingerbread House Add-On, except I used it on a different card base. So even if you don't have the main dies for the store front, you can always use the add on dies by themselves.

 You can find all of the details in the YouTube Tutorial linked below.


Watch the Video Tutorial on YouTube- CLICK HERE👇

Shop the Latest Release!


Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more pictures, along with the supplies listed at the bottom, but please do have a look at the YouTube video for an in-depth process description. I also share my recipe for adding glistening, textured snow to your projects!


With only my scoreboard, a steel ruler and my exacto knife set, I created a center step fun fold card base. For step-by-step instructions, you can check out the video but I've also created the image below for you to follow as a general guide.


I used extra die cut images on the inside of my card, seen below.



And here's another close up of the card. The final card ends up being 5.5" x 6.5" and will fit in a custom-sized or larger evelope. 

And that's all the inspo I have for today! Don't forget to subscribe on YT if you'd like to see more and all of the products used have been listed below for your shopping pleasure!

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: if I can't find the same product used, I will always link something similar)

Comments

Popular Posts