Floral Framed Glimmering Heart & My Forever Person - Glimmer Kit & Clear Stamp and Die of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

 Hello Friends!

 It's December 1st!!!! So today I'm sharing a couple of the Spellbinders Club Kits; the Glimmer Kit called Floral Framed Glimmering Heart and the Clear Stamp and Die called My Forever Person. As you can tell this months kits are all about Valentine's Day and Love! 


Watch the Video on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Glimmer Kit of The Month


I decided to use the gimmer hearts and dies from the glimmer kit to create a layered tag and tag card! I love that you can layer each heart or use them on their own if you want. Not to mention, there is a smaller solid heart plate as well!! 


I feel like the tags could make cute little valentines to hand out and you could also add a lollipop or candy to this tag as a gift. For more details on how these two projects came together, click the YT Tutorial link above.


Clear Stamp and Die of the Month


For my first card with the clear stamp and die, I stamped out the background using the largest heart stamp. I stamped and heat embossed it with Altenew Rose Gold EP to create a continuous pattern on the light pink cardstock. 

I then stamped out the "LOVE" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and copic coloured the cute floral design. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the letters and also cut a gold glitter shadow. I attached these to the pink embossed card panel with foam squares.

The subsentiment was stamped out in black ink from the stamp set and I used a small banner die from the Mini Everyday Sentiments Glimmer set. I attached this with foam strips and embellished the background with Magenta glitter drops from Pinkfresh Studio.

I loved this set so much, I had to make a second card with it, seen below.


For my second card, I stamped out the large heart twice and the smaller heart once with Memento Black ink. I used my copics to colour them in and used the coordinating dies to cut out the hearts.

I embossed a slimline blue cardstock panel with the embossing folder of the month and added some gold pigment ink to the embossed areas. I adhered the panel to a 8.5" x 4" white card base and adherd the hearts with foam. I also added some flowers using the small dies in the Glimmer Kit. Finally, I added some clear gold gems.

And that's my inspiration for the Spellbinders December 2022 Glimmer Kit and Clear Stamp and Die of the Month! All of the products used here have been listed below for your shopping convenience!! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for this and future releases!

Supplies 

(note: Any products not included here are linked within the blog text) 




Comments

Popular Posts