Love Grows Here December Card Kit of The Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

 Hello Friends!

I have 5 cards to share with you today featuring the December Card Kit of the Month called Love Grows Here. As you may already know, it's available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store!! This kit is full of "love"ly pieces including foam puffy stickers, chipboard stickers and frames, stamps, dies, pattern paper and more! 


Love Grows Here Card Kit!


I've included a YouTube Video Tutorial, if you are interested!

Watch the Video on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

I'll give a very quick run down of each card on here but if you want a more detailed look, I highly recommend checking out the YouTube Video linked above!

Card 1


For this slimline mini card, I focused on the items in this kit that have flight. I used a birdy pattern paper and coupled it with blue cardstock to fit the size of the card. I then added 2 birds and a butterfly in the picture frame chipboard pieces as focal points. Along with a puffy sticker sentiment and some embellishments this card is a fun one!

Card 2


For this card, I wanted to reiterate that you can always add any desired colour to your plainer patterned papers. I did so with some Pinkfresh Studio Apricot ink on the wood grain paper from the kit. I added a couple floral diecuts and the LOVE chipboard sentiment with a subsentiment. And this card was finished off with the gorgeous peach sequins included in the kit.

Card 3


On this card, I chose to feature die cuts that would represent a relationship. I cut the 6" x 6" paper at 1.5" and added a gold and pink strip of cardstock to make this fit a 5" x 7" card base. I cut 4 light blue squares with the Essential Squares die set and added them to the card with the die cuts. I used a stamp from the stamp set for the sentiment and hearts and this card was complete.

Card 4


I stamped out and coloured the 2 birds from the stamp set as the focal point of this card. I fussy cut them out and set them in the center of one of the heart chipboard frames. I added them to a card with 2 diagonally cut pattern papers and added some floral die cuts. Finally, I added the puffy sentiment strips and some clear gems.

Card 5


My final card was made focusing on the dies from the set. I cut out all of the pieces from plain and glitter cardstocks and from some of the pattern paper. I created a diamond frame using the pattern paper and the Essential Diamonds Set. I propped it up on the card with foam after embossing it in the embossing folder of the month. I added the birds, flowers and leaves and foam sentiment strips. Finally, I embellished this with the peach sequins and this card was complete!

And that's my inspiration for the Spellbinders Love Grows Here December 2022 card kit! I do plan on making some more cards with this kit that I will feature on my Instagram account - so please follow me there @deezinesbyd. You can also find a short reel there for these creations and others!

All of the products used here have been listed below for your shopping convenience!! 

Supplies 

(note: Any products not included here are linked within the blog text) 

Comments

Popular Posts