Using Christmas Sets for Everyday Cards | Scrappy Tails Crafts

  Hello Friends!

So Christmas is over and it's a new year! And I don't know about you, but I can't seem to stop using my Christmas products. So today's post is all about using your Christmas floral sets for everyday cards using products from Scrappy Tails Crafts. Not only does this extend the use of your stash, but you can still keep out those holiday sets you didn't get around to using, or that you may have just got in the mail.

 You can find all of the details in the YouTube Tutorial linked below.


Watch the Video Tutorial on YouTube- CLICK HERE👇

Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more pictures, along with the supplies listed at the bottom, but please do have a look at the YouTube video for an in-depth process description. 

I chose to use the Candlelight Christmas stamp set because it has beautiful flowing poinsettias. And since these flowers are pretty loose in design, they can potentially pass as everyay flowers if coloured in different colours.


I also used a cover die from last year's summer release, the A2 Triangle Pattern Cover Plate. And instead of jsut diecutting it, I used my embossing mat to dry emboss it on some teal cardstock for a different look.


I haven't used my Gilding Flakes in a while, so I grabbed my container from Nuvo and added it to the edges of my embossed panel. I coloured the florals and added a foiled sentiment and my card was complete.


 Don't forget to subscribe on YT if you'd like to see more and all of the products used have been listed below for your shopping pleasure!

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: if I can't find the same product used, I will always link something similar)

Comments

Popular Posts