Glam High Heel Galentine Card | Scrappy Tails Crafts

 Hello Friends!

I am having so much fun with the amazing products released in the recent J'adore Collection by Scrappy Tails Crafts. My card today features the A2 High Heel Shoe die and I made this high heel to match a pair I have in my closet. I enjoy adding realistic-looking accents to my cards and in this card, I added a string of pearls hanging from the shoe using gorgeous pearl embellishments from the Scrappy Tails shop. To see how this card came together, simply click the YouTube Tutorial linked below.


Shop the J'adore Collection

Watch the Video Tutorial on YouTube- CLICK HERE👇

Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more pictures, along with the supplies listed at the bottom, but please do have a look at the YouTube video for an in-depth process description. 




Finally, Scrappy Tails has come out with a bunch of new embellishments packs in reds, pinks, whites, golds and silver. I love the selection and variety of bequins, gems and pearls you get in just one pack. To get a nice mix for all of your Valentines/Galentines projects, they also have a cute heart shaped tin you can get with 6 different packs inside. And they also have a deal where if you buy 5 packs, you get the 6th free + the tin!

 Don't forget to subscribe on YT if you'd like to see more and all of the products used have been listed below for your shopping pleasure!

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: if I can't find the same product used, I will always link something similar) 

Comments

Popular Posts