Woody Grass Field of Flowers | Artistry By Altenew Gouaches

  Hello Friends and Crafters!

I have a soft spot for painting flowers and I wanted to expand my horizons, so I decided to make this woody grass field painting instead. Of course, I still added a few small flowers in the grass but it was fun to experiment with painting tree trunks and grass. My medium of choice was the New Artistry by Altenew Gouaches. This painting was done completely freehand and I've been getting used to mixing the gouache colours to get custom colours. The amount of colours you can get from this one set, just by mixing, is incredible!


Artistry by Altenew Gouaches
These are the gouaches I used to make my painting today. Go ahead and click the picture below to get your own set!👇


Watch the Reel On YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of this painting. To see a short video on the various stages on the process, simply click the YouTube Vide Short link above. 




As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I have a ton more inspiration!

xx

Comments

Popular Posts