Birthday Balloons Truck With Pixi Dust Designs

 Hello Friends!

This cute card was made using the Love Truck Dies from Pixi Dust Designs. This truck card has a small envelope attached which is perfect for small treats, invite cards or even a pop-up surprise like I've added here. The balloons are from the Owl Music Box Add-On Die Set and the sentiments from the It's Your Birthday Stamp Set. I love taking little items from other sets and using them with larger sets like this. I encourage you to do the same as you save on money and can create some unique designs! To see more inspiration with these fun products, be sure to subscribe/follow - I have more to come! 


Check out the Shop Here 👇

Watch the Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

This birthday truck card comes together quite easily and the dies are pretty intuitive. To get the truck- shaped card all you have to do is fold an A2-sized card base and place the top of the truck die slightly above the fold line before cutting. 

Here's a picture of the envelope closed. And for a better idea of how to put this together please watch the reel linked above. 


On the inside of the card, I stamped a sentiment and I do recommend doing this before attaching the envelope. I stamped after attaching the envelope and it was quite tricky, so I had to stamp and cut out the sentiment from a seperate cardstock piece. Then I adhered it to the inside. 


Here's another close up with the balloons popping out. In my video you will see that I added a panel of acetate and all this does is push the balloon string outwards so it pops a bit more when opened.


I hope you've been inspired to create somegthing similar yourself! If you're looking to see more inspiration, please don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd.

As always, all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping!

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts