Chatty Easter Quokkas | Kat Scrappiness

  Hello Friends !

My favourite thing about stamping is that you can use masking techniques to make those stamps into any scene you'd like! And that's what did with this cute card featuring products from the Easter release by Kat Scrappiness! I used masking paper to stamp out these 3 Easter Quokkas stacked one on top of the other. Then, I took advantage of the fact that this stamp set has a bunch of sentiments and had each of these chatty quokkas display their funny puns. Enjoy!


Watch The Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of this card. To see a quick video of the creation process please click the YouTube Video Short linked image above. 




That's my Kat Scrappiness card inspiration for today! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card! 


xxx

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts