Easter Gift Boxes With Pixi Dust Designs

  Hello Friends!

Today I have another Gift Card Holder Box and Gift Boxes that hold more treats, using products by Pixi Dust Designs. These are themed for Easter and work perfectly to house small chocolate eggs. I could fit 5 eggs in the GC Holder Box and 10-12 eggs in the "present" gift boxes. Not to mention you can fit a larger egg in this box without the lid (which can be snipped off). You can even fit a decorated egg in here. I think these cute boxes hold a lot of potential for Easter, especially with a bit of grass stuffing, which I so wanted to use but didn't have any on hand. Again the possibilities are endless with these die sets! To see more inspiration with these fun products, be sure to subscribe/follow - I have more to come! 


Check out the Shop Here 👇

Watch the Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Easter Gift Card Holder Box 


This cute little Gift Card box measures about 1" x 3.5" x 4.5" (size is an estimate). I made this box last week and put a bunch of things inside including kisses chocolates, bracelets and money! Today, I made this box Easter-themed and filled it with 5 Lindt chocolate mini eggs. The box itself is really intuitive and easy to put together. There are two main dies for the box: one makes the gift card holder backboard portion and the other makes the actual gift box portion. There are 3 different dies that can be used to cut a window opening where you add acetate, so you can see what's inside. And these can be used to cut pattern paper to place on each face of the box and the front of the Gift Card holder. You can write a message on the back of the box or you could cut a small card and slip that in the gift card slot instead. Overall, these are super cute and very easy to mass produce if need be.

Surpise Easter Gift Boxes


My second style of box holds more chocolate eggs or a larger egg like a Kinder Egg or Cadbury Egg. You could also place a dyed hardboiled egg in here - you just need to cut off the top flap.

The main base of this box is made using the Pixi Dust Designs Shaker Birthday Cupcake Die. I then used the Surprise Gift Music Box Add-On dies (which are meant to be used with the Music Box Dies) and cut and assembled the gift box image twice for each box. 


Once everything was cut, I simply attached the two identical gift box pieces to the main box structure. If you're using this for a large egg, you can cut off the box lid and if not, the lid easily closes to contain your gift. To make sure this box is identified as an Easter gift, I stamped the Easter Wishes Sentiment on the top portion of the gift image. I think these boxes would really look the part, if I had some artificial green easter grass to place inside before my chocolates. 


I hope you've been inspired to get started on your Easter crafting and gifting with this post! If you're looking to see more inspiration, please don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd.

As always, all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping!

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts