Emboss Resist Oopsie Daisy Card | Kat Scrappiness

  Hello Friends !

I'm officially over winter, as we had another dumping of snow the other day. I'm posting lots of bright colours and flowers to offset the snow. Spring, if you can hear me, please come soon! Needless to say, my card today is bright and cheery and features the Kat Scrappiness Oopsie Daisy Stamp set using the emboss resist technique.


Watch The Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of the card. To see a quick video of the creation process please click the YouTube Video Short linked image above. The beautiful pinks and purples in the background were added using some Lindy's Magicals Powders!
 



That's my Kat Scrappiness card inspiration for today! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card! 


xxx

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts