Kisses Box Gift Card Holder Dies | Pixi Dust Designs

 Hello Friends!

I have a bunch of cute and fun products to share with you in the coming weeks as a guest designer for Pixi Dust Designs. This is a relatively new craft company owned by Sandra Beus and the interactive dies and stamps are so adorable! I highly recommend checking out their site -> click here! Today's post focuses on the Kisses Box Gift Card Holder Dies. This makes a small rectangular box that you can fit 4 chocolate kisses in. I made two versions: one masuline and one feminine. And if you check out my reel linked down below, you'll see all of the various gift items I was able to use these boxes for. I can imagine using these for class gifts for my kids for different occasions. You can use them to make small giveaways at weddings, birthdays, and special events. With the right papers, the possibilities are endless with this die set! To see more inspiration with these fun products, be sure to subscribe/follow - I have more to come! 


Check out the Shop Here 👇

Watch the Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Kisses Box 1


This cute little Gift Card box measures about 1" x 3.5" x 4.5" (size is an estimate). This box was made with the kisses chocolates in mind and could be used a cute gift for a male recipient. I used the Kisses Mini Stamp and Pixi Cuts to create the kisses couple on the box and to stamp out the sentiments. The base of the box is made using the Kisses Box GC Holder Dies and these are very easy to cut and assemble. The bottom portion of the box is where you place your chocolates and the top half has a nice slot that you can place a gift card in. You can write a message on the back of the box or you could cut a small card and slip that in the slot instead. This is exactly what I did. So I ended up using the slot for my inside sentiment, as you would the inside of a card. This is always a fun option too. You could also use this as a thank you gift and add a related sentiment or message in the slot instead. As I mentioned, the possibilities are endless!




Birthday Box 2


Now since my first box was made especially for the kisses chocolates, I created a second, more feminine box. This is more of a birthday box and I placed so many different items in the box that I could possibly gift to someone. I was able to fit the following (each group of items seperately):

- 3 rocket candies
-2 lollipops
- paper money
- 2 bracelets
- embellishment mix (good for craft swaps)

In my photo, you can see the two bracelets I placed in the box. You can also put a small lip gloss or chapstick in the box, which is a fun winter gift. I'm confident that I will have more inspo and ideas for this fun box!

An again, I made a sentiment card to place in the slot for this box, however, this time it was birthday oriented!


So as you can see, these fun boxes are genius and perfect for many occasions! If you're looking to see more inspiration, please don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd.

As always, all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping!

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts