New March Release & Instagram Hop | A Colorful Life Designs

 Hello Friends and Welcome!

I'm so happy to announce that I'm now on the A Colorful Life Designs design team and today I'm sharing a card featuring products from the New March Release!! We're kicking this release off with an Instagram Hop and I'm showcasing the new Pointed Lace Stencil and Happy Stamp set. There is a $25 gift card up for grabs so be sure to head on over to IG (⮚@deezinesbyd) and comment on each post on the hop to win! To see how this card came together, you can find all the details below with a quick process reel. 


Watch the Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

This very simple and elegant card features the Pointed Lace Stencil and Happy Stamp set. I started by masking off a small rectangle in the center of an A2-sized card panel. I ink blended oxide inks in Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Chipped Sapphire. I removed the masking strips and placed the delicate Pointed Lace stencil on top. I fastened it down to my table with a strip of washi tape on 2 edges. This is an intricate stencil, so you can also add some pixie spray and adhere it down to ensure it doesn't budge. 


Then, I used some Black Soot Oxide ink and a large ink blending brush to gently add ink over the entire image. I did with with a light hand to ensure the stencils didn't move too much. I removed the stencil and heat embossed the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Happy Stamp Set in white embossing powder. I adhered the panel to an A2 sized white card base and added a few clear gems for shine.

And that's my card inspiration for today! I have to admit that this stencil is one of my favourites!! I used tape for masking in this card but I highly recommend checking out the A Colorful Life Designs shop for all your stencil needs, including masking stencils (linked in the supplies in case). 

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd and hop along with us!


xxx

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts