Stampendous Spring Collection Part 2 | Spellbinders

   Hello Friends!

This is my second post featuring the Stampendous Spring Collection at Spellbinders! The slimline card uses the Quick Cards Packs and the larger 8.5" x 5.5" card uses the beautiful stamp sets. Those cute little birdies really make that card super cute - don't you think? Either way, I hope you see something you're inspired by!


Shop the Collection Here 👇

Watch the Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Card 1


This card was a bit of a labour of love. I was really itching to stamp out and colour the flowers from these stamp sets. They have such a gorgeous and whimsical feel and when coloured with Copics, look stunning! I guarantee you'll see these florals from me again in another design!😉

I started by cutting two panels from blush cardstock with the Half Slimline Oval Die set which was released last year. I also cut a small strip about .75" since I was going to modify this frame to fit a large 5.5" x 8.5" card (half of a sheet of regular sized paper) instea of a slimline. I used the flower images from the Sweet Song and Hummingbird Day stamp sets to cover the frame pieces using Memento Black ink. I then spent some time colouring these in with Copics. I stamped out the little birds from the Sweet Song stamp set and coloured them in, in the same manner, on a 5.5" x 8.5" panel of white cardstock. I made sure you would be able to see these images when framed.


I stamped out the coordinating sentiments using masked stamping to add some colour to that script font. And since the words speak of singing, I felt I had to add some music notes from the small bird with my Black Micron pen. I assembled the card by adhering the bird panel onto the same sized white card base and adding the frame with foam adhesive. Lastly, I added some shine with Diamond Stickles on the flowers, clear gems in between the music notes and matte silver pearls by Pinkfresh Studio.

Card 2


 Now this one is another quick card. I used the Slimline Fluted Classics Dies to cut the white background and I adhered a slighty smaller panel from the Joy of Spring Quick Card Backgrounds Pack, so you can see the embossed border. I fussy cut the floral and butterfly images from the Hope of Spring Quick Card Backgrounds Pack along with the sentiment. I adhered these with foam squares and then the entire panel to a 8.5" x 3.5" slimline white card base. And that was about it, besides the Diamond Stickles and clear gem embellishments!


The colour and quality of the Quick Cards Packs are amazing, if you're short on time. And if you really need a relaxing craft session, I suggest stamping and colouring in those beautiful stamp sets! Whether you choose one or the other, you really can't miss with this collection!

So that wraps up my card inspiration for the Stampendous Spring Collection! 
As always all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping!

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations featuring this months' Spellbinders releases throughout the month!

-x-

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts