The Coffee Quokkas | Kat Scrappiness

   Hello Friends !

Kat Scrappiness has these really cute quokka sets and today I'm using a mix of the Coffee Quokka stamp set and Quokka Coffee Paper Pad. Now, I've been asked this a couple times, so I'll let you know that a quokka is a nocturnal marsupial about the size of a cat. They live in Western Australia and I like to think of them as the smaller version of a kangaroo that can climb trees. Either way, they are super cute and so are these sets! I used the new Chocolate Dreams and Pumpkin Spice Latte Sprinkles to continue the steam from the stamp upwards on the card. Enjoy!


Watch The Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of this card. To see a quick video of the creation process please click the YouTube Video Short linked image above. 




That's my Kat Scrappiness card inspiration for today! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card! 


xxx

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts