Toolbox Essentials Collection by Nancy McCabe | Spellbinders

 Hello Friends!

Spellbinders recently released the Toolbox Essentials Collection by Nancy McCabe and I highly recommend these products for masculine card ideas! In a few months, Father's Day is coming up and these would be perfect for that handy Dad or Grandfather. Not to mention these would work for any birthday. Now, I had to include a feminine version of these cards because we all know women use tools too. And for some, it is their profession. So as you can see the possibilities are endless with this collection! I have 4 pieces of card inspiration here and I hope you like them! 


Shop the Collection Here 👇


Watch the Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Card 1


This was the simplest and fastest to make from the cards I'm sharing today. I used Espresso Foil and glimmered the Woodgrain Background Glimmer Plate onto some light brown cardstock. I used some Almond Butter Altenew Ink to darken the edges of the 4" x 5.25"-sized panel. I then foiled the tool glimmer plate from the Nailed It! Glimmer Set onto the panel in gold foil. So I foiled on top of foil and as you can see there were no issues. I do have a bit of underfoiling but, in this case, it somewhat goes with the weathered/woodsy vibe of this card.

I added a shadow on the tools with a Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen to help the tools tand out. Then I foiled the "Nailed It" sentiment and cut it out. I adhered it in the center of the panel with a foam strip. And the panel was mounted onto an A2-sized white card base. Then, I added a few gems for shine to complete this card.


Card 2


This is card uses the negative espresso foil piece used in the first card. I used the Solid Circle Essential Glimmer Plate to foil a circle from the negative piece and cut it out with a circle die from the Nestibilities Essential Circle Die Set. I then dry embossed a white A2-sized cardstock panel with the Woodgrain Background Glimmer Plate. I adhered the epresso foiled circle in the center of the dry embossed white panel with foam tape.

I used some brown, gold glitter, silver mirror and white cardstock to cut out and assemble 5 tools from the All The Toold Die Set. I then placed then randomly criss-crossing on the circle on the card panel. I used thin foam squares for this. And then I foiled, cut and added the Happy Father's Day sentiment from the Happy Parents Day Foil Plates set, using matte gold foil and black cardstock. Finally, I added this with a foam strip under the circle and added some Onyx Gems.


Card 3


This card uses the All The Tools Die set too, but this has a blue theme to it. Again I used a mix of mirror and glitter cardstocks. I assembled the tools and set them aside. I think for this card, I cut one tool each from the set.

I cut a 4.5" x 6.5" navy cardstock panel and foiled the Happy Father's Day sentiment from the Happy Parents Day Foil Plates set, using matte silver foil. I also added the "dad" using the Be Bold Lowercase Alphabet die set. I attached the tools randomly all around the sentiment and cut off any overhangs. I adhered this panel to a 5" x7" white card base. Finally, I added some light blue enamel dot stickers from Altenew.



Card 4


My final card has a feminine feel to it for all the handy women out there!! I used the large glimmer plate from the Nailed It" Glimmer set and foiled it twice in matter silver on a slightly smaller than A2-sized, light pink panel. I adhered this to an A2-sized white card base, and added the pink tools cut using the All The Tools Die set. I used some foam for these tools to add dimension and help them pop off the background panel. 

I added two sentiments foiled in black using the Make Me Smile Sentiments Glimmer set. And finally, I added some AB Crystal Gems on the background and on the tools.


And that is my card inspiration for the Toolbox Essentials Collection! 
As always all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping!

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations featuring this months' Spellbinders release throughout the month!

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts