May Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

   Hello Friends!

This month's Spellbinders Quick & Easy Card Kit is called Spreading Happiness and is available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! I created 5 cards with various themes like fairy tales, sweet treats, critter birthdays and more. My favourite parts of this kit are the shaker bits, cardstock colours and the puffy stickers! See how I put all these cards together in my YouTube video linked below.


Spreading Happiness Quick & Easy Card kit of the Month


Watch The YouTuBe Tutorial Here👇

Watch the Reel On YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more pictures of each card but please do click on the YouTube Tutorial to see how these came together!






And that's my inspiration for the May 2023 Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

Comments

Popular Posts