Sea You Soon | Kat Scrappiness

 Hello Friends !

My project features items from the last two releases by Kat Scrappiness, the Under The Sea and Essentials Collections. This is also going to be my last official post as part of the Kat Scrappiness Design/Reels Team. I had a great time on the team and thought it'd be fitting to create this quirky sea life film strip card with a sub sentiment of "Sea You Soon". I'm so grateful to have worked with such talented designers and I will see you all on social media! I hope you all enjoy this card!


Watch The Reel on YouTube

Here are some more photos of this card. To see a quick video of the creation process please click the YouTube Video Short linked image above. 



That's my Kat Scrappiness card inspiration for today! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card! 


-x-

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts