The Country Road Collection by Annie Williams | Spellbinders

  Hello Friends!

The Country Road Collection by Annie Wills was recenty released at Spellbinders and it's an incredibly versatile collection. A few of the sets have sentiments and dies that allow you to use the entire collection year-round. I love sets like this because I feel like I'm getting more. I really wanted to showcase this feature and so one of my cards displays the sign from the Welcome Sign & Sentiments set as it would look throughout all 4 seasons in the year. I hope you feel inspired by this and the rest of my cards today!


Shop the Collection Here 👇

Watch the Reel on Instagram


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Card 1


This is the card that showcases all 4 seasons using the Welcome Sign & Sentiments Set along with the Seasonal Decor Die set. These 2 sets accompanied by the rest of the collection allows you to create a country look for all 365 days of the year! As you can see the slimline panel was divided into 4 sections where I added oxide inks with some masking to create the backgrounds for each season. Then I added the sign with the corresponding season and seasonal items from the die sets.


For the fall sign, I added some pumpkin, squash and wheat from the Seasonal Decor set. I added some Diamond Stickles as an accent to represent the sun shining as part of a sunset. I tried to add an additional element like this to each season. For the winter sign, I added pine branches and a gift. Here,, I added some simulation snow on the sign and die cuts. For the spring sign, I added some flowers and the small bird house. I added some clear Nuvo Drops to simulate freshly fallen rain on the sign and flowers. And finally, the summer sign has some crops includng tomatoes and carrots. Again, I added some shine with Muvo Dream Drops in Golden Shimmer. I really hope this card alone shows you how you can use these sets for seasonal cards!

Card 2


This card uses the Country Road sets to create a wheel barrow with Christmas items. I used an older glimmer plate to foil the oval sentiment border with Rose Gold Foil and cut it out. I added the wheel barrow with Christmas flowers in red, pink and white and a gift inside. The background was ink blended with Saltwater Taffy and Tattered Rose Oxide inks, and I embossed it using the Scenic Poinsettias Embossing Folder. The sentiment was heat embossed from the sentiment set on two die cut wodden planks from the same Welcome Sign & Sentiment set. 


To finish this card off, I added some black gems and there you have a fun Christmas card!

Card 3


My third card highlights the wooden barrel from the Rustic Garden Die set. I used the barrel as a focal point and added the tulips, which I coloured in with Copics from the Garden Builder set. I really wanted those tulips to stand out, so I coloured them a little differently as I've been seeing these striped tulips everywhere this spring. 


I added the barrel to a foiled and cut hexagon from the Geo Foliage Glimmer Plate and Die set. I added a bit of Salvaged Patina oxide ink in the background and stamped out the sentiment in Versafine Clair Red Tulip ink along the hexagonal edge for interest. I attached the hexagon with foam adhesive to a light blue carstock panel that I had embossed using the Geo Screen Embossing Folder. This all fit onto an A2-sized card and I added some clear gems and gold pearls for embellishments.

Card 4


My final card is just a simple spring card. I used the Fluted Classic Ovals set to cut out a white oval to create my scene on. I added the sign with the gold metallic holder to hold the sign. The welcome sign set has two options in that you can make your sign completely wooden or add the megtallic accents. I  like that you can customize the sign and other features with different options in the set. I chose the "For You" sentiment for the sign to keep it very generic and added some foliage and flowers from the Garden Builder set.


I added the oval to a light pink background embossed using the Orange Peel Quilt folder and added some pink gems!

And that is my card inspiration for the Country Road Collection! 
As always all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping!

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations featuring this months' Spellbinders releases throughout the month!

Supplies 

Comments

  1. Love your cards with these sets. Just got part of them today. I can not figure out the 4 small arc pieces in the Rustic Garden set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I always love hearing from you! 😃

Popular Posts