Tropical Sunset | Kat Scrappiness

 Hello Friends !

Kat Scrappiness just released the NEW Summer Vacation Collection and I don't know about you, but I could really use a vacation about now! My card is oozing relaxing summer vacationing vibes. I chose to make a colourful tropical sunset using my Distress Oxide Inks and the Tropical Island Getaway Dies (how fitting!😉) And I paired it with the Relax Word Die. This release is full of summer themes including camping, magical trips and more, so be sure to check it out!


Watch The Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of this card. To see a quick video of the creation process please click the YouTube Video Short linked image above. 



That's my Kat Scrappiness card inspiration for today! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where I've also post my reel for this card! 


-x-

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts