Evening Lighthouse Encouragement Card | Scrappy Tails Crafts

  Hello Friends!

My card features the Guiding Light Stamp and Die set recently released by Scrappy Tails Crafts. I used a bunch of oxide inks to create a simple evening scene and added the lighthouse from the stamp set. This is a really simple card and with the sentiments in this set, you can make a bunch of encouragement and sympathy cards! This sentiment really spoke to me and the somber scene with the guiding light of the lighthouse really makes this card unique! You can find all the details in my YouTube Video linked below.


Watch The YouTube Video Here



Shop the Set Sail Collection

Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a few more pictures, along with the supplies listed at the bottom. Please click the YouTube Video Short/Reel link above to see a short process video. 




As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts