June Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

    Hello Friends!

This month's Spellbinders Quick & Easy Card Kit is called A Little Hello and is available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! I created 5 cards and although I usually try to find different themes for each card, this time I stuck to butterflies for the most part. This kit comes with some beautiful chipboard frames and 3D butterfly stickers which are my fave part of the kit! I also like that these new & improved kits have a large bag of shaker sprinkles in them which are perfect for shaker cards! See how I put all these cards together in my YouTube video linked below.


A Little Hello Quick & Easy Card kit of the Month


Watch The YouTuBe Tutorial Here👇

Watch the Reel On YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more pictures of each card but please do click on the YouTube Tutorial to see how these came together!






And that's my inspiration for the June 2023 Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

Comments

Popular Posts