August Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

 Hello Friends!

This month's Spellbinders Quick & Easy Card Kit is called The Fun Life and is available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! I was only going to create 3 cards but ended up with 6 because I just couldn't stop! There are so many themes in this kit that I can see options to make lots of different cards. Some of the themes I saw were sweet treats, flowers, cute critters, retro 70s, vacation, rainbows and sunshine, butterflies, fun on wheels, speech bubbles and there's lots more! 


Sweet & Cool Quick & Easy Card kit of the Month

Watch The Reel on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Below is a photo of all 6 cards and a short description of my inspiration/how I put it together.


This kit came with puffy speech bubble stickers and bunch of arrows. So I thought I'd add the little critters in the set with a different speech bubble and arrows pointing from one to another kind of like a diagram or flow chart. This card was all about fun like the kit says.


This second card is a mish mash of all the sweet treat die cuts that are included in the kit. I added the yellow pattern paper and made a collage to the left of the card. Then I added the Stay COOL bubble stickers, pink sequins and bubble sticker hearts.


I kept this one really simple. I added the purple cardstock on the card base and cut the corner round. I also cut the rainbow watercolour looking pattern paper to 5.25" x 4" and rounded the corners also. I adhered the two panels and added the film strip die cut with the Good Vibes chipboard sticker. I added the heart chipboard stickers, sequins and clear gems that I had in my stash.


I used the Spellbinders Ovals Die set to cut the pink oval and mounted it on the happy face pattern paper. I cut the scooter riding bunny and put him in the large roller skate die cut. I adhered this and added the speech bubble which was my inspiration for this card. I then added some more chipboard stickers and sequins.


This card was just supposed to show case and coordinate the butterflies in the pattern paper background and the larger diecut butterflies. I added the florals around the yellow die cut diamond for a bit of interest. Then I added the puffy sticker sentiment and sequins. 


My final card is more about vacationing and rest and relaxation. I added two pattern papers, one of which was a bunch of sunglasses. Then I made a collag of items I thought had to do with this theme. To finish it off, I added the RELAX! sentiment chipboard sticker. 

And that's my inspiration for the August 2023 Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month! I hope these cards have inspired you in some way!

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts