Stenciled Cards with The Retro Christmas Card Kit | Scrappy Tails Crafts

 Hello Friends!

I know July is over but I have been having so much fun making cards with the NEW Retro Christmas Card Kit released by Scrappy Tails Crafts. It's full of new dies, stencils, stamps, pattern paper and embellishments to help you get a kick start on your Christmas cardmaking. And for me, once July comes, it means I'm making Christmas cards right through til December! I chose to focus on the stencils in this kit and using shimmer and lunar pastes with these to create fun backgrounds on 3 cards. Then I used all of the other elements of the kit to build up these backgrounds. To see how these cards came together, simply click the YouTube Video Tutorial linked below. 


Watch The Tutorial on YouTube
(click here👇)

Shop the Retro Christmas Limited Edition Card Kit

Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a few more pictures, along with the supplies listed at the bottom. Please click the YouTube Video Tutorial link above to see how these came together.




As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts