Day 5 of the 12 Days of Stitchmas Advent Calendar by Spellbinders

     Hello Friends!

It's been a busy week, so I'm playing catch-up with my reveals and I had to recruit my helper (my daughter) to complete some of my reel for you, so you'll most likely see her opening up the calendar for me! Today, I'm sharing Day 5 of the 12 Days of Stitchmas Advent Calendar by Spellbinders! This one is a gorgeous snowflake ornament! As mentioned before, I have a little twist for the projects I’ll be sharing with this calendar – they are all going to be for those of you who love stitching dies but don’t necessarily have the time to stitch, like myself. I’ll be using lots of gems and faux stitching – so stay tuned for days 6 through 12!


Get the 12 Days of Stitchmas Advent Calendar Here 👇

Watch The Reel on YouTube!

Here's another close up of the faux stitched ornament I created. If you're partial to adding the stitching, please remember that you can always skip the faux stitching and swap it for the real thing! This is just an idea I thought might come in handy for those days when you're short on time. And you can always use these ornaments as simple stitching dies that you can add to your holiday cards!


And that is my inspiration for Day 5 of the 12 Days of Stitchmas Advent Calendar

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations featuring this months' Spellbinders releases throughout the month!

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts