Purr-Anormal Fall Halloween Card | Scrappy Tails Crafts

 Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing a cute fall/Halloween card using some of the dies from the latest release at Scrappy Tails Crafts. This great release includes a pop up pumpkin that has dies that can be used to create an intricate pattern, which results in a lantern when a light is placed inside.  I took those intricate dies and created a pretty diecut background which gives the look of a cover plate die. Then I added some of the other stamped images and dies to dress up this card further. I love these soft feminine colours which are really popular this year for fall and Halloween cards. I hope this post sparks some inspiration for you! 


Shop the Halloween Collection

Watch The Video Short on Instagram

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a couple more pictures of this card. To see a fun process video click on the reel link above.



As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.


SUPPLIES

Comments

Popular Posts