The NEW October Release by A Colorful Life Designs!

  Hello Friends and Welcome!

 A Colorful Life Designs just released a bunch of fun and pretty fall and Christmas stencils today! (Use code DeepaFan10 for a discount!) There's something in this release for everyone! Unfortunately, this will be my last showcase as part of the A Colorful Life Designs DT, due to life commitments but stay tuned as I'll be showcasing each of my cards throughout the month. Here's a quick view of all of them to kick it off! I also have a reel showcasing all of my makes for this release linked below for you. 


Shop the NEW Release at A Colorful Life Designs
(click here👇)

Get all The stencils from this Release in the
Master Creator Bundle

All of the stencils used in this post are linked at the end of this post under supplies. 

Watch the Reel on YouTube

Here's a little description of all 6 cards!


This card uses the Beautiful Poinsettia Stencil and I chose to use some transfer gel and foil to create this beauty. The pictures really don't do this card any justice, so I recommend checking out the reel to get a better look!



This card uses the Beautiful Rays stencil and I used some Deco Transfer Gel with some light blue foil. I added some specialty cardstocks and pearls with purple cardstock to get this one to pop! Again this card looks much better in my reel for this card so be sure to check that out!



This card uses the Circle Shadow Stencil for the background and the Spread Love Stamp Set for the sentiment and santa image. This is really a cute Christmas card!



This card uses a mix of the Stick Wreath Stencil and the Spread Love stamp set. This card is perfect for a masculine recipient!



My final card uses the Merry Christmas stencil, which I used with some Nuvo Frosted Pearl Glacier Paste. The look of that light pink on muted seafoam green looks so pretty! I added some die cut pieces from the Spellbinders Make It Merry card kit for the sentiment to complete the look of this card.


And that's my A Colorful Life Designs card inspiration for this release! Don't forget to check out the shop and use my discount code DeepaFan10. You can get all the stencils in the release with the Master Creator's Bundle however my code won't apply as it's heavily reduced in price as a bundle.

As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.

-x-

SUPPLIES











Comments

Popular Posts