The NEW Wax Bead Mixes and Pressed Posies Collections | Spellbinders

  Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing 5 cards using a mix of the NEW Mixed Wax Beads Collection and Pressed Posies Collection by Spellbinders. I love the mixed beads because they make such nice wax seals when melted together. Also, you can always pick out specific colors if you'd like to make a one tone wax seal. So I think they give you the most bang for your buck! I also love the Cosmos Backdrop press plate that was released with the Pressed Posies Collection. The best part is that there are coordinating stencils to help add color to this gorgeous plate. Also be sure to check out my reel for these collections on YouTube (scroll for the New Reel link).


Shop the Collections Here 👇



Watch the Reel on YouTube


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

I made these 5 cards using an assembly line process. I used the BetterPress plates to letter press the Cosmos Backdrop in various colors that I thought would match the wax seal mixes. 


Then, I added ink using the coordinating stencils, again using the color scheme dictated by the mixed waax beads.


Then  melted and made my wax seals using the Spellbinders Wax Seal Starter Kit and the New mixed wax beads. And I added some twine ins ome cases and the wax seals with foam adhesive. I also added sme sentiments based on what I had in my stash.


This card uses the Sealed Cord & Faux Seal Sentiments Press Plates over top of the background.


And this card uses an older wax seal set, called the All Occasion Set 1. It has a really nice square seal that I thought would look great here.


And if you hadn't guessed it, the purple and teal cards were actually pressed with Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Inks. I find these inks give such amazing and vibrant results and highly recommend playing around with the inks you have and your BetterPress.

And that is my card inspiration for the NEW Mixed Wax Beads Collection and Pressed Posies Collection by Spellbinders!  As always all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping!

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I  have a bunch more inspiration there in posts and reel-form.

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts