February Wax Seal & Glimmer Kit of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

   Hello Friends!

This month's Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Kit is a beautiful bunch of daffodils! How perfect for some card with spring vibes?? I thought the mutes greens I used in this image would go perfectly with the Fern Wax Beads and wax seal from the Wax Seal Kit of the Month. I hope you like how this turned out too. This Wax Seal Kit is called Lily of the Valley and the Glimmer Kit is called Daffodil Spray and is available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! **Please keep in mind that the Wax Seal Kit is alreaday sold out, but you can still get this kit as part of the Deluxe Caboodle Club Kit which gets you all of this month's kits at a discounted price.**


Daffodil Spray Glimmer Kit of the Month

Lily of the Valley Wax Seal Kit of the Month



the Deluxe Caboodle Kit of the Month

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

I made this card by foiling the large daffodil plate with Polished Brass Foil. Then I used a colour scheme I found online and matched up some Copics with it. The muted green really matched the Fern wax beads, which is why I ended up pairing the two.


I also foiled one of the two sentiments included with the kit with the same foil on some peachy-pink cardstock (to match the peachy-pinks in the flowers). I used the corner punch, recently released by Spellbinders, to round the two opposite corners of the panel, and attached it to some muted green cardstock. Then I made my wax seal and adhered this also. the result - a very simple and easy card to put together.


And that's my inspiration for the February 2024 Wax Seal & Glimmer Kit of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

-x-x-

Comments

Popular Posts