Yana's Poppies Collection | Spellbinders

    Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing some cards made with Yana’s Poppies Collection over at Spellbinders. This collection consists of 3 products, but I have paired them with past collections by Yana. I have to say my favourite is the BetterPress Poppies plate, but they all coordinate so well.  I've also got a YouTube Tutorial for the creation of these cards, so be sure to check that out (link below)! 


Shop Yana's Poppies Collection in the Spellbinders Store👇



Watch The Video Tutorial on YouTube👇




Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of these 5 cards. For more information on how they were put together, watch the YouTube Tutorial here!

Card 1



Card 2



Card 3



Card 4



Card 5



And that is my card inspiration using  Yana’s Poppies Collection by Spellbinders. All of the products I used are listed below, if you're interested too.

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd, where I have a lot more content and cardmaking ideas! 

-x-

SUPPLIES LIST

Comments

Popular Posts