Watercolour Backgrounds With Unconventional Christmas Colours | Yana's Amaryllis Christmas Collection

      Hello Friends!

I have some vibrant watercoloured background cards to share with you today! I'm using the new Amaryllis Christmas Collection by Yana Smakula on these backgrounds to create non-traditional Christmas cards. I really love how these turned out and love this collection, especially the scripty BetterPress sentiments released in this collection! I've also got a YouTube Tutorial for the creation of these projects, so be sure to check that out (link below)! 

Shop This Collection in the Spellbinders Store👇

Watch The Video Tutorial on YouTube👇


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of these 2 cards. For more information on how they were put together, watch the YouTube Tutorial here!







And that is my project inspiration using Yana's Amaryllis Christmas Collection available at Spellbinders. All of the products I used are listed below, if you're interested too.

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd, where I have a lot more content and cardmaking ideas! 

-x-

SUPPLIES LIST

Comments

Popular Posts