Winter Rose Pattern Paper

Hello again!

 So for my second post I decided to continue with my patterned paper craze. I am going to be entering this in the Altenew Inspiration Challenge also. I decided to keep this as patterned paper to possibly use for scrapbooking later, instead of turning it into a card right now.


As you can see, I kept the same colour scheme of yellows, oranges and pinks. I stamped the
flowers using the winter rose stamp set. This was my first time using this stamp set and it was so much fun - I really like this one.




 To change the look a little I decided to stamp the leaves in Altenew Limestone and Silver Stone inks. If you have this set you know that the leaves are not layered stamps. So I simply stamped with the lighter tone and then re-stamped highlighting areas of the stamp with the darker tone. This creates that layered look with out the layered stamp.



Then to tie in the black outlines of the flowers, I added the little leaf and berry stamp in Altenew Jet Black ink. This little stamp is from the Altenew Carnation Build-a-Flower stamp set. And that’s how I ended up with this beautiful end product.



I have a bunch more Altenew stamps to use for the first time, as I just got a big haul but haven’t had a chance to use them yet. So I assure you that you will see more Altenew featured posts (not the mention they are one of my favourite stamp companies😍).


Comments

  1. I love the way that you have used this stamp set, the colours really do look beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I always love hearing from you! 😃

Popular Posts