You are my world...


Hello All,

So today I’m going to switch gears to scrapbooking. I’m always on again-off again scrapbooking, mostly pictures of my daughters! I’m not sure if they’ll appreciate it when they are older but I sure will, as I know the cuteness will fade once those teenage years come 😢. Anyways, this one was made for my first daughter.


I used mainly Altenew products since I wanted to enter this page into the Altenew Sketch Challenge. I think everything used was Altenew except for MFT black licorice ink, Versamark watermark ink, the black background paper and silver Delicata ink. Anyhow, the layout was done using Altenew’s sketch challenge layout seen below.



I just got the Carnation Build-A-Flower stamp set, so I eagerly used it on the background of this page. I tried to use the same colour palette as the sketch challenge sample which was the Mountain Mist, Volcano Lake, Lagoon, Emerald, Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields, Deep Iris and Midnight Violet inks. I then chose to stamp the leaves with Limestone and Silver Stone. I die cut hearts out of this and placed them around the photo with heat embossed, die cut halftone hearts from the Halftone Hearts stamp set. I also used the Golden Peach Crisp embossing powder here and on my sentiments (my new favourite embossing powder).



I had a lot of fun with these Altenew stamp sets including the Majestic Mistletoe and Best Mom stamp sets. My only problem is that I always get carried away and my scrapbook pages sometimes look very busy. I actually had more elements I made for this one but had to reluctantly hold back and keep them for another project.



So despite it’s busy nature, I hope you all like this page! Thanks for viewing as always!


Comments

Popular Posts