Memory Box Flowers

Hello All,

So I’m going to try something a little different today. I have a 3 and 1 year old to take care of and take advantage of nap time to craft and clean. So sometimes it’s hard to get my blog posts up with all the added text. I prefer pictures myself, so I’m going to add limited text today and just take pictures of each step of the process.


I will be entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge called “Anything Goes” featuring Memory Box products. I chose to use the Floral Fantasy Die by Memory Box. I will also be entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge called “In My Garden” since this is a nice floral Die.

First I did some water colouring with a water brush and Zig Clean Color Markers on some watercolour cardstock.


Then I cut out the die cut frame in black cardstock.


I kept the center of the die cut and used Nuvo adhesive to add Nuvo Gold Gilding Flakes.


I stamped the sentiment from the Layered Laurels Altenew stamp set using my Misti and Onyx  Black Versafine Ink.


I heat embossed the edges of my card base with Ranger Princess Gold powder.


I adhered the card front to the base and added some coloured sequins. 


And here’s a peak at the inside. I just added some die cut fronds of the watercolor paper and blossoms in black+gray Altenew inks and gold Encore ink. I used a mix of Altenew Vintage Flowers and WPlus9 Fresh Cut Flowers stamp sets.








As usual thanks for viewing!

Comments

  1. So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous! Love the beautiful colors and flower embellishments
    . Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I always love hearing from you! 😃

Popular Posts