I Adore You

Hello Again,

So I’m going to post another simplified post; this time a scrapbook page. In summary, I did some blending, stamping and embossing and ended up with the following result.


I am going to be entering this in the Altenew Sketch Challenge #8, so the colours I chose and my layout are like the following sketch.


I am also going to be entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge called “In My Garden”.


I blended Citrus Burst, Pinkalicious and Volcano Lake Altenew inks in concentric circles using a punched circle template.


I then used the Altenew Frosted Garden stamp set (all floral images) with a mix of Maple Drizzle, Rubellite, and Lagoon Altenew inks. I have the small cube inks which helped with inking up a mix of colours on the stamp.


I then heat embossed with Ranger Copper powder and die cut a bunch of shapes and the stamped florals. I adhered them with my sentiment piece from the Just Because and Adore You Altenew stamp sets.


To finish it off I added some black and white AB sequins. I also added some small gems in the center of the sequins for a bit of a different look.







Thank you for viewing! 


Comments

  1. Fabulous layout and I love how you've created the background, it's so lovely and thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable indeed! Love those colors! Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge at Altenew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the technique you used on this with the ink blending in circles. It really makes that adorable child the focal point of the layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I always love hearing from you! 😃

Popular Posts