Inside and Out: Layered Florals and Background Stamping

Hello Everyone!

So today is a big day for me. I am finally posting one of my cards as a YouTube video!!! It took me this long but I finally figured it out... I think :). Anyways, here are a couple pictures of  my card and instead of doing too much explaining here I am going to just link in my video for all to see. I hope you enjoy viewing my creations and that my video is not too amateur or long for you all to view. (Just scroll to the bottom). I am also going to be entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge called “Use More Than One Stamp”.

----------------UPDATE---------------
I've also posted the video of card inside as promised at the bottom of this page along with images below.
-------------------------------------------






And here's a look at the card inside...





And here it is!



Thanks for viewing!

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card, love the inside and love your video.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I always love hearing from you! 😃

Popular Posts