Blossoms & Strawberry Washi Birthday Card

 Hello again and welcome to my blog.

I have yet another Washi tape card! I absolutely love these washi, stamp, die and stencil combos from PinkFresh Studio. They make for such easy and quick cards, which is why I keep gravitating towards them. This time I’m using the Blossoms & Berries set to make an aqua-toned birthday card.

I have a video of the card making process below. Please feel free to watch!

I made this card in much the same way I did my last washi tape cards. I cut out my washi tape die cuts and then arranged them on the slimline card front (about 3.75" x 8.75"), which I ink-blended with some Altenew Aqualicious and Dew Drops ink. I used the PinkFresh Studio Slim Stitched Scallop Rectangles Die cut out from some Sizzix Gold Metallic Mirror Cardstock along with the PinkFresh Studio Small Butterflies Hot Foil Plate and Spellbinders Aura Foil. I foiled these on some heat resistant acetate and fussy cut them out.


I also used the PinkFresh Studio Perfect Sentiment Plate and die to foil the Happy Birthday sentiment from Aura foil. This plate is great because it foils a bunch of sentiments at once and the coordinating die cuts them all out at once as well - a huge time-saver! I finished off this card front by adhering all the images with some foam squares and  BearlyArt glue. I used some clear foam squares for the acetate butterflies. Then I embellished this with some gold pearls and AB Crystal Lollibeads.


For the card inside, I used a card base which would leave a 1/4" border around the front panel. I did some ink blending in opposite corners with the same Altenew inks. And then I added the images and butterflies much like on the front. I used a sentiment from Mama Elephant Inside Birthday Messages with some VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. And I stamped out the Happy Birthday from the HoneyBee Stamps Inside Birthday Stamp with VersaFine Clair Warm Breeze ink.


And that's the final card! I hope you were inspired in some way and that you check out these great products!

Please feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you!






Comments

Popular Posts