Two-Toned Stenciling and Background Stamping | Make the Cards Challenge #30

 Hello and welcome back!

This post if for Make the Cards Challenge #30 and this is a sketch challenge. I've shown the sketch post below and before that is my take on this sketch. I chose to make mine a landscape version of the sketch and to use the circle as a leafy wreath.


Sketch Post:


So, as life starts to get hectic with school starting soon, I'm trying to decrease the length of my blog posts. And since I make videos anyways, I figure I can put more emphasis on watching the videos for the process detail of this card. I have posted the YouTube link below and I have listed and linked the supplies used below as well. Please watch and enjoy!


I finally got my hands on the complete PinkFresh Studio Indigo Vines set. This includes the stamp, die, stencils and washi... I love all the possibilities with these coordinating products. And now, I love that I can add any colour to these vines. I chose to go with green-blue leaves and pink-purple flowers using a two-toned stenciling technique. I also used the stamp set with Altenew's Sea Breeze ink to create a subtle stamped background on the front panel and inside the card to tie it all together. I hope you like it and please don't forget to join the Make the Cards Challenge with your take on this sketch! Keep scrolling down for the supplies list.




All of the products used are listed below:
(linked the square as the circle seems to be discontinued)





I hope you've been inspired by this card and please feel free to leave a comment as I love hearing from you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment as I always love hearing from you! 😃

Popular Posts