Picket Fence Pop Up Card | Scrappy Tails Design

 Hello Crafters!

Today I have some more inspiration for Scrappy Tails Crafts most recent Flower Shop Release! This time I have a Picket Fence Pop Up card to share with you. I created a simple alcohol ink background for the front and when you open the card you see all of that picket fence pop up goodness!



Scrappy Tails Flower Shop Collection Save 5% Bundle

Watch the Video Tutorial on YouTube
👇CLICK HERE👇


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

I've said it before and I'll say it again because it is so very trues...these dies and stamps are such a joy to work with! I love that there are so many florals and small detail dies to choose from. You really get your money's worth with Scrappy Tails sets and this release is not different!

Today, I'm focusing on that cute picket fence that comes with the Garden Fence Flowers set. I use it along with all of the beautiful florals and greenery to create a pop up picket fence on the inside of the card. It's not too complicated and has a wow-factor to it!



I chose to use some alcohol inks to create a vibrant background for the front of this A2-sized Pop Up card. And then I added a few white pots and greenery elements to have this stand out on the alcohol ink background. My trick to speeding up the die cutting process is to use holographic paper for the flower portions of the card. This way I don't have to spend time choosing different flower colours of cardstock and cutting them all separately. The holographic cardstock naturally picks up the colours of the rainbow so you get instant florals! For more tips, tricks and details of how to put this card together, just click the YouTube link above!


I hope you've been inspired to make something similar yourself. All of the products have been linked below for your shopping pleasure!

As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: Any products not included here are linked within the blog text)

Comments

Popular Posts