Slimline Flower Stand Pop-Up Card | Scrappy Tails Design

 Hello Crafters!

I'm so happy to be able to share some inspiration for Scrappy Tails Crafts most recent Flower Shop Release! Today I have a Slimline Flower Shop Pop Up card to share with you. There is so much crafty goodness in this release and all of those dies included in these sets really helps create a detailed and stunning card. Not to mention, the dimension is out of this world! And the best part is that it all fits into an A7 sized envelope! 


Scrappy Tails Flower Shop Collection Save 5% Bundle

Watch the Video Tutorial on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

These dies and stamps are such a joy to work with! I love that there are so many florals and small detail dies to choose from. You really get your money's worth with Scrappy Tails sets and this release is not different!


For this card, the creation of the pop-up portion is actually very easy to do! And the most important thing to remember is to use thinner cardstock so everything folds down nicely without too much bulk. I used 90lb Neenah Exact cardstock and this slimline easily fit into an A7 envelope. I chose to use Gold Mirror cardstock to add accents to this card and a colour scheme I looked up online - one of my fave things to do. I chose to cut all of my images out of white cardstock and added ink with a small blending brush using my Altenew inks. The stylish storefront lady was stamped and coloured in with Spectrum Noir Triblends and then came the fun part - the assembly! I adhered some items with liquid glue nd others with foam squares and finally embellished this cute card with some Crystal AB gems, which came in handy for the flower centers!


And that's basically the gist of this detailed Slimline Pop Up Card using Scrappy Tails Crafts March Release entitled Flower Shop Collection! For a more detailed look at the creation of this card simply click the YouTube Tutorial link/image above!



As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: Any products not included here are linked within the blog text)

Comments

Popular Posts