Joyful Bouquet Diamond Encouragement Card | IG May Discovery Hop

 Hello and Welcome!

Today I have a card that I made for this month's IG Discovery Hop! This is a hop run by card creators for card creators on IG, where we search through our craft supplies to create projects by rediscovering our stash! It's a great way to save some money and use what you have. Each month has a theme and this month is encouragement. I find that Pinkfresh Studio has tons of encouraging sentiments in their sets so I went straight to that part of my craft room. Coincidently this card was also made to be entered into the Pinkfresh Studio May Monthly Challenge.



For this post I have a short video/reel you can view below!

Watch the Video Short For This Card

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

My card was a mix of old and new products. I love using a mix as you get such unique looks.  I used the older Joyful Bouquet Washi Tape suite with the newer Nested Diamonds hot foil plates. I also added a little something on the inside. Hope you like it!

Process Outline:

- Adhere the Joyful Bouquet Washi Tape onto a white panel of cardstock and cut with the coordinating dies. Do this twice.

- Use the Pinkfresh Studio nested Diamonds Hot Foil plates and foil them with Spellbinders Polished Brass Foil and cut them with the coordinating dies

-Cut an A2 sized teal cardstock panel and cut out the second largest Nested Diamond from the center. Then cut this panel with the Pinkfresh Sparkling Diamonds Cover Plate.

- Adhere the teal panel to an A2-sized white card base and attach the largest foiled diamond with foam strips

- Arrange the die cut washi bouquet florals in the center of the diamond and add a couple hanging off the edges of the central diamond. I adhered some with foam squares and some with Bearly Art Glue.

- Stamp out the sentiment which is also from the Joyful Bouquet stamp set and heat emboss with Altenew Rose Gold EP, then fussy cut.

- Adhere the sentiment with foam squares.

- Finally embellish with Pinkfresh Studio Glacier Jewels.


- Since I had cut two sets of the Joyful Bouquet flowers, I added some of the extras on the bottom left of the inside of the card and one to the bottom right

-Simply add the main pieces with foam squares and the rest with liquid glue to create a bit of a corner border


And that is how I completed this card! The washi tapes from Pinkfresh are the easiest products to use and along with the rest of the items in the suite, they make quick, stunning cards! I encourage you to search through your stash and find what you can rediscover! Then try and mix them with the newer items you have to create unique looks! 

I hope you've been inspired to make something similar of your own! And don't forget to leave a comment, as I do love hearing from you! Also, please make sure to follow me and hop along on Instagram: @deezinesbyd . The designers in this hop are super talented!

Supplies 

(note: Any products not included here are linked within the blog text)

Comments

Popular Posts