Harvest Blessings Blog & Video Hop | Scrappy Tails Design

 Hello Friends and Newcomers!

Today I'm participating in the Scrappy Tails Harvest Blessings Blog & Video Hop! I love sunflowers, especially blue sunflowers. And that's what my card is all about! To see how I put this card together, go ahead and click on my YouTube Video below to see the tutorial and for all the hop details! And don't forget to leave a comment on the YouTube video to be entered to win one of three $25 gift certificates to the Scrappy Tails Shop! 


Watch the Video Tutorial on YouTube- CLICK HERE👇

Shop The New Release!!

Limited Time - Halloween Card kit - $39.95

Harvest Blessings Deluxe Card Kit - $59.95

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

This blue sunflower card was so fun to make and I used items from the Harvest Blessings Deluxe Card Kit to do it! Don't forget to comment on Sabrina's video (in the blog hop) to win one of these kits! Here are some photos and as I said all the details are in the YT tutorial description. All of the products used are linked below for your shopping pleasure!



As always, thanks for stopping by. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram @deezinesbyd where you'll find a short reel for this card!

Supplies 

(note: Any products not included here are linked within the blog text)

Comments

Popular Posts